Victoria + Albert believe that freestanding baths should not be reserved for those with larger bathrooms, rather freestanding baths can enhance a smaller space. Designed to be compact, but still generously deep, the Ios will take up minimal floor space but still creates a sublime bathing experience.
Made from Quarrycast, a blend of volcanic limestone and high-performance resins, and is available in glossy or matt white, or a colour of your choice as part of the RAL colour service (Quarrycast White only). Please contact our design team if you would like to personalise the exterior of your Ios bath.
- Available finishes: QUARRYCAST White Gloss & Matt and RAL painted finish - Please select required finish from the option
- Tap holes cannot be drilled out on this bath - Suitable for floorstanding or wall mounted taps only
- Crafted from signature QUARRYCAST™ Volcanic Limestone™ material with a White gloss finish. Alternatively you can choose the V+A painted service, choose from a range of 199 RAL colours to match your bathroom
- Please note - Taps & waste are sold separately
Victoria +Albert Colour Service:
- Victoria + Albert’s colour finish is multi-layered for exceptional depth, a special catalysed paint is applied, and the surface is hand-polished between applications. This technique results in a beautiful and durable finish.
- Choose from a spectrum of 199 colours, in either gloss or matt. Victoria + Albert use the RAL colour system, so that colours can be easily matched with other décor.
- Colour baths and basins are made to order, so please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Victoria + Albert Baths define “gloss” at a 90% gloss level, and “matt” at a 20% gloss level.
- If choosing the colour service, please ensure you provide your required RAL colour number in the notes section on the checkout page, alternatively you can contact us via email to confirm your chosen colour. Please note, that delivery may be delayed if we do not receive this information initially.
Size may vary depending on options selected
For more information ask us your own question or visit the manufacturers website.