Despite both ours, and our suppliers, best efforts and through no fault of our own, some items can either experience damage during transportation, or develop faults after installation and we can only apologise if you have experienced this with items you have bought. Please be assured that we take every endeavour to ensure your item leaves our warehouse, or via our suppliers and partners, in excellent condition and packaged appropriately.
Please note, this section does not apply to any instances where we suspect and have reasonable evidence of damage caused by a fitter through mishandling, wrong or poor installation, and for any issues arising outside of the stated warranty period or that are excluded from the warranty including user error. In instances, where an issue arises that isn't covered under warranty, then we will make every effort to assist wherever we can, however, you may be liable for any costs relating to replacements or fixing the item.
In the event, that you receive a damaged item on arrival or a fault develops that is covered under warranty, then the following steps will apply:
Damaged on arrival/receipt of item
- We would always ask customers to check items prior to accepting a delivery or within a reasonable timeframe, such as within the first 72 hours of receipt, to ensure they are in a suitable condition & that you are happy. Additionally, we would always ask customers to retain their original packaging until such a time they are happy with the item, or a replacement has been provided to satisfaction
- If, for any reason, you are not happy with the items, then we would ask you contact us within the same reasonable timeframe to notify us of the issues
- When contacting us, we would require any supporting evidence, such as photography or videos, in order for us to understand the problems so please ensure you have this to hand.
- We will then investigate the issues with our warehouse, delivery partners or suppliers and manufacturers where applicable. If we do not have any supporting evidence, please note this may affect the outcome of the process & we cannot process any refund until this is supplied. If you are unable to send photos, then we may ask for you to return the items to us or the supplier for us to inspect the items. This can either be arranged via collection ourselves, at your own expense (please note you will be liable for the costs if you wish to take this option), or by returning to our Warehouse directly.
- If we are unable to resolve the problem there and then, or the fault requires the product to be sent back to us, then we will contact you to start the returns process and organise the return of any items. If we, or our suppliers, deem this unnecessary, we will advise you on how to proceed. Please note, we advise that you do not dispose of any items unless directed to by us or our suppliers, and until the matter has been concluded satisfactorily.
- Arrange the return via our returns portal (if required) Arrange a Return - you will be directed on which option to select (follow the steps above for more information)
- We will arrange collection (if required) or process your return request and advise of next steps. Please note that it may take a short period of time to conclude our investigations, and so while we appreciate it may be frustrating, we would always advise to leave an amount of time for us to speak to the suppliers and for them to get back to us (such as 5-7 working days, although every effort will be made to quicken this for you) before chasing regarding the status of any claim.
- If either we, our suppliers, or our manufacturers accept liability for any issues, you will be provided with the following options:
- A full refund, if you seek no replacement
- A replacement to be sent out, if required, for the same item, if it has been returned out to us - please note, if you wish to exchange for an item of a lower or higher value, we will either refund the difference or charge for any difference in cost.
- If you have been advised to keep the item, we may organise a collection and replacement to be done on the same day (we will communicate this to you), or we will send out the new item and what to do in respect of the item already received
- We will advise of timeframes for any refunds or collections after receiving your request. In the case of refunds, as guidance, we would always state to allow time to both come into us, and be sent back to our supplier (if required), and any refunds to be processed to us. Once this is done, we will then process your refund, which can take up to 7-10 working days.
Damaged after installation/fault after installation
We understand that this may be both frustrating and inconvenient, and we're very sorry you have experienced an issue with your product. Please be assured that we take every endeavour to use reputable suppliers, although unexpected faults can unfortunately occur from time to time. In the event that this happens, and you wish to claim under warranty issue (subject to exceptions or reasons outlined at the top of this section), then the following steps apply:
- We would ask you to contact us as soon as any problem arises and within the designated warranty period (where applicable). If a problem occurs outside of the warranty period, please be assured we will look into this for you, however, this is entirely at the manufacturer's discretion as to any requests made, and any action they can take.
- When contacting us, we would require any supporting evidence, such as photography or videos, in order for us to understand the problems so please ensure you have this to hand. In the event, that this has not been supplied then the manufacturer may refuse any refund or replacement request until it is provided in line with any warranty conditions or terms and conditions.
- Once we have this information, both we and our suppliers will investigate this and look into the problems faced. As advised above, please allow a reasonable period of time for us to speak to the supplier and obtain responses back (around 5-7 working days, although every effort will be made to speed this up for you). Once we are satisfied by the fault, and providing it falls within the warranty and any conditions, we will work with our suppliers to organise one of the following courses of action:
- A replacement component or part to be supplied, in the event that the issue can be easily fixed
- An expert from the manufacturer or supplier to visit and repair or correct the problem (where this is an applicable option)
- A replacement or new item to be sent out to you to replace the faulty or defective item
- A full or partial refund (if none of the above options are satisfactory), subject to timeframes & length of time since purchase, and providing all other options have been exhausted firstly (where reasonable).
- We will advise of timeframes for any replacements to be dispatched, organise a repair of the item, or the processing of a refund at the conclusion of our investigation, and when we communicate what options are available from the manufacturer affected.