Created by Crosswater for its wall-hung toilet pans, this concealed frame and cistern offers easy installation and lasting quality. This frame is built from epoxy-coated steel and houses a water-saving dual-flush cistern, while its 1120mm height makes it well suited for taller bathroom walls. The frame itself is designed to be fitted inside your wall, with just the toilet pan and flush plate left visible on the outside.
- Suitable for Crosswater wall-hung toilets with connection dimensions in accordance with EN 33:2011
- Epoxy powder-coated steel frame
- Weight tested up to 400kg
- Water-saving dual flush cistern
- Front flush only
- Maximum supply pressure 6 bar
- Compatible with all Crosswater flush plates (sold separately - see required products)
- Large adjustable feet for easy rear fixing - specially designed for UK timber floors
- Feet fixed with rubber sound-deadening pads
- Supplied with all necessary fixings, including easy-install wall brackets for vertical or horizontal fixing
- UK inlet and outlet pipework
- Full UK specification to EN 14055 Class 2
- 2-year guarantee is extendable to 5 years if product is registered with Crosswater/Bathroom Brands. Must be installed & registered within required timeframe after purchase.
Size may vary depending on options selected
For more information ask us your own question or visit the manufacturers website.