This basin mixer tap features a 2 tap hole design, with a striking central indice, with a choice of finish and a plug and chain waste included for a practical finishing touch,
Ideal for use with a pedestal basin or a wall hung/floorstanding vanity unit, the Anglesey handles feature full turn down screw operation for ease of use, with a period-inspired look and crosshead design that will transform any traditional bathroom scheme, as well as match a range of other traditional fixtures.
- Indices option: White finish only (traditional screw down only)
- Tap turn option: Quarter turn valves only
- Tap finish: Chrome finish
- Tap height: Available with a choice of standard height or regal (adds 27cm to the tap height) height base - Please select from the option
- Water pressure: Suitable for both high and low pressure systems:
- Supplied with flow straightener for use with low pressure systems
- Supplied with aerator for use with high pressure systems
- Includes plug & chain waste
- Swivel spout
- Burlington Guarantee: 15 Year Guarantee
For more information ask us your own question or visit the manufacturers website.