Inspired by the original Victorian slipper bath, the Drayton's elegant shape with shoulder support provides a truly luxurious and comfortable soak. Crafted from Victoria + Albert's Quarrycast material, a unique blend of Volcanic Limestone and high-performance resins, it's elegant modern detailing highlight Victoria + Albert's desire to create exceptional designs.
Available in a glossy white finish or the new Victoria + Albert RAL colour service. The service allows you to personalise the exterior of your bath from a huge spectrum of RAL colours in gloss and matt finishes. Please contact our design team to discuss further.
- Available finishes: QUARRYCAST White and RAL painted finish - Please select required finish from the option
- Tap holes cannot be drilled out on this bath - Suitable for floorstanding or wall mounted taps only
- Crafted from signature QUARRYCAST™ Volcanic Limestone™ material with a White gloss finish. Alternatively you can choose the V+A painted service, choose from a range of 199 RAL colours to match your bathroom
Victoria +Albert Colour Service:
- Victoria + Albert’s colour finish is multi-layered for exceptional depth, a special catalysed paint is applied, and the surface is hand-polished between applications. This technique results in a beautiful and durable finish.
- Choose from a spectrum of 199 colours, in either gloss or matt. Victoria + Albert use the RAL colour system, so that colours can be easily matched with other décor.
- Colour baths and basins are made to order, so please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Victoria + Albert Baths define “gloss” at a 90% gloss level, and “matt” at a 20% gloss level.
- If choosing the colour service, please ensure you provide your required RAL colour number in the notes section on the checkout page, alternatively you can contact us via email to confirm your chosen colour. Please note, that delivery may be delayed if we do not receive this information initially.
Size may vary depending on options selected
For more information ask us your own question or visit the manufacturers website.