Crosswater Kai Digital Remote
Crosswater Kai Dual Outlet Digital Shower Valve, Central Head & Handset - High Pressure
Reference 06607 Code DGX006HP 1 In Stock
RRP £979.00 You save £294.00 (30%)
Crosswater Kai Dual Outlet Digital Shower Valve, Central Head & Handset
The Crosswater Kai Pack 06 includes a Kai Dual Outlet Digital Shower Valve, Central Fixed 200mm Shower Head with Wall Mounted Arm and Shower Handset. This Digital Shower allows you to operate your shower at the touch of button and step in once your temperature has been reached.
- Product code: DGX006HP
- Supplied with a Kia Trim Set
- Chrome finish with LED detail
- This digital shower valve will operate two shower outlets, they can be used at the same time or you can divert between the two
- The processor can be fitted up to 10 metres away from the control unit
- Simple on/off button
- Cool touch controls keeping your shower valve safe to touch
- Including a 200mm Central Fixed Shower Head with 330mm Shower Arm
- Including Handset shower and hose with holder
- Optional remote control available
- Crosswater 5 Year Guarantee
Crosswater Digital Features:
- Easy to install, simple push fit installation with a standard electrical plug fitting with easy to set up cable connections
- Simple to use cleaning mode, simply press and hold the power button to enable the cleaning mode which lasts for 1 minute
- Two controls: 1st: Controls your temperature, 2. Diverts the flow of water between two shower outlets, simply press the lower control once to divert between outlets and once again to operate both outlets together
- Consistent thermostatic temperature automatically keeps the water at the set temperature
- Precise temperature control - features a built in thermistor which checks every 10th of a second to ensure the water stays as close as possible to the set temperature
- Featuring an automatic shut off system in case your power supply suddenly fails the shower will turn off completely keeping your shower space safe
Colour changing controls with LED lights to indicate the change of temperature:
1. When you switch on your shower valve, the controls flashes white as the water reaches temperature
2. If you adjust your temperature the control flashes red to let you know when water is warming up and changes to Blue to show its cooling down
3. As soon as your temperature is reached the control stops flashing and glows white
How Long will my delivery take?
Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered and whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order. Look out for the delivery times displayed on the product pages that act as a guide to delivery estimates.
When your order is ready to dispatch, a member of our team will call to arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
Please note our delivery lead times are working days - if an order is placed on a weekend your order will be processed on a Monday.
To confirm delivery charges apply to UK mainland postal codes only.
include taps, shower systems, bathroom accessories and towel rails.
include toilets, mirrors, basins and any other item not defined as
include toilets and basins, baths, shower cubicles, and any other item not defined as
£5.95 Delivery on this Item2-5 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Call Us Today 0113 244 4400
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm, Saturday: 9am - 5pm, Sunday: Closed