Featuring a reduced 90mm depth, this slimline WC frame is well suited for bathrooms in which space is somewhat limited. Created by Crosswater, this concealed wall-hung toilet frame is built from epoxy-coated steel and includes a dual-flush cistern. It's designed to be fitted inside your bathroom wall, leaving just the flush plate and toilet pan on show.
- Reduced 90mm depth - perfect for smaller bathrooms or tile surrounds
- Suitable for Crosswater wall-hung toilets with connection dimensions in accordance with EN 33:2011
- Epoxy powder-coated steel frame
- Weight tested up to 400kg
- Water-saving dual flush cistern
- Front flush only
- Maximum supply pressure 6 bar
- Compatible with all Crosswater flush plates (sold separately - see required products)
- Large adjustable feet for easy rear fixing - specially designed for UK timber floors
- Feet fixed with rubber sound-deadening pads
- Supplied with all necessary fixings, including easy-install wall brackets for vertical or horizontal fixing
- UK inlet and outlet pipework
- Full UK specification to EN 14055 Class 2
- 2-year guarantee is extendable to 5 years if product is registered with Crosswater/Bathroom Brands. Must be installed & registered within required timeframe after purchase.
Size may vary depending on options selected
For more information ask us your own question or visit the manufacturers website.