This wall mounted bath filler tap features a Chrome finish with crosshead, Anglesey tap heads and simple turn screw operation that will suit a range of traditional bathroom interiors with ease, especially if it's matched with Anglesey basin taps, for example.
Available with a choice of standard or raised tap heads, it can create a unique look for your space, suitable for use alongside a range of traditional baths. Turn screw operation also means that it's easy to use, ideal for a shared family bathroom where there's plenty of users.
- Indices option: White indices only
- Tap turn option: Quarter turn valves only
- Tap finish: Chrome finish
- Tap height: Available with a choice of standard height or regal (adds 27cm to the tap height) height base - Please select from the option
- Mounting style: Wall mounted
- Water pressure: Suitable for both high and low pressure systems:
- Supplied with flow straightener for use with low pressure systems
- Supplied with aerator for use with high pressure systems
- Burlington Guarantee: 15 Year Guarantee
- Also available: Matching basin taps available
- Please Note: Waste is sold separately
For more information ask us your own question or visit the manufacturers website.