Create a real bathroom statement with the Senator freestanding bath by BC Designs. Manufactured using Cian material, this bath features a strong, scratch-resistant surface that offers exceptional comfort and heat retention. This freestanding bath model is designed to replicate traditional fireclay bath, hence its unique and distinctive shape.
Please note, the provenance of this bath is reproducing early 20th century manufacturing. There will be slight undulations and blemishes in the finish, which should be viewed in this light.
Not compatible with bath overflow fillers.
- ColourKast finishes available. Choose from eight distinctive colours: Gunmetal, Satin Rose, Khaki Green, Industrial Grey, Powder Blue, Powder Grey, Mushroom & Light Fawn.
- Complies with Din thermal shock standards and can be placed on heated floors.
- Whilst BC Designs endeavour to to hold certain stock of the ColourKast finishes, please do allow 10-12 weeks for delivery of these finishes - Please call us on 0113 2444400 for up-to-date lead times.
- Matching ColourKast wastes also available.
Benefits of Cian® cast:
- Manufactured using meticulous techniques to be free from imperfections and polished to a premium finish.
- Cian solid surfacing will withstand the rigors of everyday exposure.
- Non-porous - unaffected by fluctuating moisture ingression and humidity.
- Easy maintenance - a daily wipe using a non-abrasive cleaning agent will help to keep the surface clean.
- Resistant to deterioration - minor damages can be polished or repaired.
- Retains heat for longer.
- Complies with Din 198 thermal shock standards and can be placed on heated floors.
Size may vary depending on options selected
For more information ask us your own question or visit the manufacturers website.