Crosswater Dial Portrait Shower Valve 2 Control with Belgravia Trim
Crosswater Mike Pro Chrome Thermostatic Triple Shower Valve - Landscape
Reference 41139 Code PRO2001RC
RRP £439.00 You save £131.70 (30%)
Crosswater Mike Pro Chrome Thermostatic Triple Landscape Shower Valve
This double outlet shower valve from the Mike Pro collection has thermostatic controls and has been designed to operate to shower outlets. Minimal design for the modern showering space.
- Product code: PRO2001RC
- Dimensions: Height 120 x Width 275mm
- Chrome finish
- Low pressure - suitable for plumbing systems with a min 0.2 bar pressure
- Three control shower valve - 1st: Water flow to a single outlet, 2nd: Temperature, 3rd: Water flow to a single outlet (separate or simultaneous use)
- Precise thermostatic control, maintaining selected temp to within +/- 1.5 Deg
- Thermo ceramic disc cartridge
- Ceramic disc cartridge
- Recessed mounting depth 80-105mm
- Fixed head and handset etched on the shower valve
- Co-ordinating bathroom taps available
- Crosswater 15 Year Guarantee
How Long will my delivery take?
Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered and whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order. Look out for the delivery times displayed on the product pages that act as a guide to delivery estimates.
When your order is ready to dispatch, a member of our team will call to arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
Please note our delivery lead times are working days - if an order is placed on a weekend your order will be processed on a Monday.
To confirm delivery charges apply to UK mainland postal codes only.
include taps, shower systems, bathroom accessories and towel rails.
include toilets, mirrors, basins and any other item not defined as
include toilets and basins, baths, shower cubicles, and any other item not defined as
£5.95 Delivery on this Item2-5 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Call Us Today 0113 244 4400
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm, Saturday: 9am - 5pm, Sunday: Closed