Roper Rhodes Event Square Triple Function Diverter Valve
Crosswater Dial Portrait Shower Valve 1 Control with Central Trim
Reference 41952 Code DIAL-CENT-1
RRP £429.00 You save £107.25 (25%)
Crosswater Dial Shower Valve 1 Control with Central Trim
The Crosswater Dial Portrait Shower Valve with Central Trim has been designed to operate one shower outlet.
Dial is the latest in push button shower technology which enables you to precisely control the flow of the water as well as the temperature.
- Product code: DIAL-CENT-1
- Crosswater Dial valve 1 control
- Brass valve operates 1 showering outlet
- Including portrait trim set
- High pressure, suitable for plumbing systems with a min 1 bar pressure
- Crosswater 15 Year Guarantee
Crosswater Dial Technologies
- 1st Control: Simple push button function that has 11 separate flow positions, which offers the perfect flexibility between eco-friendly showering and a high pressure power shower
- 2nd Control: Allows you to precisely control the temperature of your shower; using thermostatic valve technology
How Long will my delivery take?
Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered and whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order. Look out for the delivery times displayed on the product pages that act as a guide to delivery estimates.
When your order is ready to dispatch, a member of our team will call to arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
Please note our delivery lead times are working days - if an order is placed on a weekend your order will be processed on a Monday.
To confirm delivery charges apply to UK mainland postal codes only.
include taps, shower systems, bathroom accessories and towel rails.
include toilets, mirrors, basins and any other item not defined as
include toilets and basins, baths, shower cubicles, and any other item not defined as
£5.95 Delivery on this Item2-5 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Call Us Today 0113 244 4400
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm, Saturday: 9am - 4:30pm, Sunday: Closed