Crosswater Belgravia Digital Remote
Crosswater Belgravia Lever Single Outlet Digital Shower Valve - High Pressure
Reference 06590 Code SOLOBLHP_LV 1 In Stock
RRP £619.00 You save £186.00 (30%)
Crosswater Belgravia Lever Single Outlet Digital Shower Valve
The Crosswater Belgravia Lever Single Outlet Digital Shower Valve with Processor has been designed to operate one shower outlet. This digital shower valve features a traditional design with modern technologies.
- Product code: SOLOBLHP_LV
- Chrome finish
- Including Belgravia trim with lever handles
- Suitable for high pressure systems only
- This single outlet valve has been designed to operate one shower outlet only
- Including digital processor
- The processor can be fitted up to 10 metres away from the control unit
- Simple on / off button
- Optional remote control available
- Crosswater 5 Year Guarantee
- Easy to install, simple push fit installation with a standard electrical plug fitting with easy to set up cable connections
- This single outlet shower valve will operate one shower outlet only
- Simple to use cleaning mode, simply press and hold the power button to enable the cleaning mode which lasts for 1 minute
- Consistent thermostatic temperature automatically keeps the water at the set temperature
- Precise temperature control - features a built in thermistor which checks every 10th of a second to ensure the water stays as close as possible to the set temperature
- Featuring an automatic shut off system in case your power supply suddenly fails the shower will turn off completely keeping your shower space safe
Colour changing controls with LED lights to indicate the change of temperature:
1. When you switch on your shower valve, the controls flashes white as the water reaches temperature
2. If you adjust your temperature the control flashes red to let you know when water is warming up and changes to Blue to show its cooling down
3. As soon as your temperature is reached the control stops flashing and glows white
How Long will my delivery take?
Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered and whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order. Look out for the delivery times displayed on the product pages that act as a guide to delivery estimates.
When your order is ready to dispatch, a member of our team will call to arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
Please note our delivery lead times are working days - if an order is placed on a weekend your order will be processed on a Monday.
To confirm delivery charges apply to UK mainland postal codes only.
include taps, shower systems, bathroom accessories and towel rails.
include toilets, mirrors, basins and any other item not defined as
include toilets and basins, baths, shower cubicles, and any other item not defined as
Free Delivery on this Item2-5 Days Estimated Delivery Time
Call Us Today 0113 244 4400
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm, Saturday: 9am - 5pm, Sunday: Closed